Why start a podcast?
Well, I’ve had so many incredible conversations with people I meet that I wanted to create a place where I could share that information with a larger audience that invites conversation and creates a sense of community.
In this podcast, we’ll be talking about the psychology, the neuroscience and the organizational behavioral parts of how people get great results in relationships, and then our incredible guests are going to join in and talk about the experiences they’ve had with their companies and teams.
I get asked all the time, “What’s the best advice you’ve ever received about leadership?” Leadership is about other people. It’s not about us. It’s about inspiring others and leading something others want to join. When we learn how to engage that, then that’s what leadership is because you’re only going to be able to get from here to there with the help of others who make that happen.
We’ll be talking with some of the most influential personalities in the realm of leadership including:
- Liz Wiseman, Leadership expert and former VP of Oracle University
- Randall Wallace, Director, Writer and Producer, known for Braveheart
- Ken Blanchard, Leadership guru and author of One Minute Manager
- Mindy Oliver, Director of Leadership at Amazon
- Maria Shriver, journalist, activist and best-selling author
- And many more influential leaders
We're going to have fun! The Leadership University podcast launches on September 29th.
Sign up to receive updates about the Leadership University Podcast!
Meet Our Hosts